July 18, 2017
No matter what your cocktail preference, I’m sure you’d agree with me that there is nothing quite like sipping a cold beer on the beach. Our friends at Narragansett sent us a bunch of their beer a few weeks ago to sip on at Luke’s 5th birthday party and to mix up some cocktails with.
I decided to make my own version of a shandy using their Bermuda Style Pilsner, because not only is it delicious, but the can is absolutely beautiful… and SO Hamptons.
Here’s what you need:
–Narragansett’s Bermuda Style Pilsner
-lemonade (fresh or store-bought, depending on how ambitious you are)
Here’s what to do:
1) Slice up your lemons and limes.
2) Add 1 oz. whiskey to each cocktail glass.
3) On top of layer of whiskey, add one slice of lemon and 1 of lime.
4) Pour lemonade over lemon and lime slices, filling glass about halfway.
5) Top off each glass with beer, filling to the top.
Voila! Sip, and enjoy. Maggie and I enjoyed this beauty while hanging on the beach in Westhampton one evening. It was the perfect end to a lovely summer day.
Until next week…